Sunday, December 18, 2022

Notes on How to Get in Touch with Me

If I don't blog often these days, it is partially because I microblog too much. My preferred locus for that latter mode of expression, Twitter, has however been getting less and less congenial.

If you would like to discuss a publishing opportunity, either for my own writing or for my translations of Der Nister, you are welcome to reach out to me at first-name-dot-last-name-at-Google's-commercial-email-utility. For the purposes of email, just the first, given part of my name (Joseph) is needed; my recent chosen hyphenated addition (-Kass) does not appear in that address.

If you would like to see my microblogging, and for whatever reason can't find much on the aforementioned website beginning with a T, you can check me out as @epateur@mastodon.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment